CONSULTATIONS UNDER THE CUSTOMS LEGISLATION AND INTERNATIONAL TRADE ACTIVITIES
Our staff can advise you on special customs legislation, international agreements, customs taxation, export incentives and, in general, all aspects of foreign trade. Contact with different foreign trade companies, including consignees, shippers, insurers, etc, allows us to offer our clients solid support, the product of 30 years’ collaboration in some cases. We are fully able to adapt to your company’s specific way of working, and can also offer our entire line of services, potentially contributing to improving your own systems.
Aduanas Visiers renders customs consultations on a wide range of questions, including:
- Obtaining and managing a VAT registration number;
- EORI registration;
- selection of an optimum customs treatment, route and the scheme of import of the cargoes;
- questions connected with confirmation of customs value and country of origin of the goods;
- payment and return import duties, export duties, the excise, the VAT etc.;
- questions of legality of requirements of customs and other monitoring bodies at customs registration;
- risks at import and export of those or other cargoes.
- customs duties assessment;
- commodity classification and coding of the goods;
- analysis of the contracts and the customs documentation about conformity to the legislation of EU;
- reception of the information on necessary allowing documents and procedures with references to statutory acts;
- consultation of physical persons, both residents, and non-residents, concerning the admission of the goods through a customs border of EU.